DIY Life Hacks:
Obstacles in life can be quite distressing, but life hacks can turn the tables in your favor quite easily. From cooking, to clothing to games, home improvement, life hacks are everywhere. These small tip and tricks help tackle an impending problem at hand immediately and also save time. DIY life hacks are everywhere over the internet, in magazines and books and even small suggestions in groups of family and friends.
Here are some of the best DIY life hacks to make living a little easier:
- Storage made easy by keeping your flip flops in magazine organizers brought from a dollar store.
- Use hooks and hangars to keep your scarves and ties more organized in the cupboard.
- Use the door of the crockery cabinet to keep cards, menu and any other papers related to the kitchen and dining.
- If you have been wondering where to keep all the polybags that come while shopping think no further. Take an empty tissue box and tape it on the inside of the kitchen cabinet under the basin for easy access.
- Keep all your scrunchies and bands safely by using a lock hook.
- Here is how to remove minor scratches from wood, be it your furniture or doors:
- Mix equal portion olive oil and lime juice. Dip a cloth and rub on the direction of the scratch on the wood. Keep working until the scratches are gone.
- Rub walnut meat on the scratch.
- If the wood is dark in color, use ground coffee and ear-buds. Dip ear-buds in ground coffee and rub on the scratch.
- Dip cotton swap in warm black tea and rub on the scratch.
- Find a matching eye brow pencil and draw on the scratch.
- Find a matching crayon and draw on the scratch.
These DIY life hacks are very useful as they help you get things done quickly and with ease.