Have been thinking of some quirky gifting ideas…. Well if the answer is yes then look no further. I have one that you can easily make at home with things available at hand. DIY keychain ideas are aplenty and all you have to do is think of what you want to make and get started. Make one for yourself and gift the rest.
Here are some fantastic DIY keychain ideas:
DIY cork keychain
- Wine Corks
- Split Rings
- Screw Eyes
- Wire Cutters or Scissors
- Round Nose Pliers
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Twist a screw eye into one end of the cork. Attach a split ring to the loop of the screw eye to make the basic keychain.
- Cut an eyepin in half using wire cutters or sharp scissors.
- Use the side that still contains a loop, and slide on a bead.
- Push the beaded eyepin into the other end of the cork.
- Add a charm by twisting open the attached jump ring, placing it through the loop in the eyepin and twisting closed.
Your DIY cork keychain is ready.
DIY monogram keychain
- Crop-A-Dile Big Bite
- Wood Letters
- Craft Paint and brushes
- Leather Tassels
- washi tape
- Tape off the bottom section of the letter and add paint.
- Remove tape to reveal the color dipped effect.
- Let dry.
- Once dry add more tape to the part that you have already painted. Add a contrasting color of paint to the top portion of the letter.
- Remove tape to get a dual tone letter.
- Use a big punch tool to punch a hole through the letter.
- Add the leather tassel to the letter and add the keychain ring to the letter.
These adorable DIY keychain ideas are super easy and super simple to make and gift too.