DIY Indian Wedding Hairstyles:
When you decide on the best for a wedding attire, it is important to choose the best makeup and hairstyle to complement the wedding look. You must look your magnificent best without burning your hair or a hole in your pocket courtesy the salon. The usual hairstyles can be quite boring, what you need is to experiment with the look and go for unconventional hairstyles that make you look your ultimate best.
Here are some DIY Indian wedding hairstyles that don’t take much effort at all and can be done in no time at all:
- Try the messy braid for the wedding hairstyle. A fishtail braid with a mang tika looks good on any outfit that you wear.
- Looped half updo looks absolutely gorgeous especially for a day wedding. Take a few front strands of your hair, loop them together and tie them at the back with a rubber tie.
- Crisscross flower accented bun is the “never go wrong” Indian wedding hairstyle.
- You need:
- Wide-toothed comb
- Smoothening serum
- Fine-toothed comb
- Hair elastic
- Hair donut (big)
- U pins
- Small flowers
- Strong hold hairspray
- With the help of a wide-toothed comb, remove all the tangles from your hair.
- Apply smoothening serum to get rid of any frizz.
- Partition off two 2 inch sections of hair from near your left and right temples.
- Comb back the rest of your hair with a fine-toothed comb and tie it into a ponytail a couple of inches above the nape of your neck.
- Insert the end of your ponytail into the hair donut.
- Start rolling the hair donut up the length of your ponytail while wrapping your hair around it.
- Make sure you keep spreading the hair from your ponytail evenly around the donut, so that by the time it reaches the base of your ponytail, it is completely hidden from view.
- When your donut has reached the top of your ponytail, secure it to your head with the help of U pins.
- Now, take the left section of hair that you had left out earlier, cross it over the top of the bun, and pin it under your bun on the right.
- Repeat the previous step with the right section of hair.
- Insert 4-5 flowers on one side of your bun with the help of bobby pins.
- Finish off with a few spritzes of strong hold hairspray to set the style in place.
These DIY Indian wedding hairstyles add glamour and elegance to your wedding look the easy way.