DIY Indian Wedding Decorations:
Indian weddings are incomplete without the grand decorations and the gala celebrations. Couples these days are opting for theme weddings that decides the wedding decorations. However, the majority of the lot still relies of their own creativity coupled with the wedding planners. Thanks to DIY, wedding decorations no longer burn a big hole in our pockets. Some great ideas and a little time and planning is all you need to give the festivities a heightened fervor.
Here are some DIY Indian wedding decorations ideas to keep you on a creative trail:
- Accessorize is the keyword. These create instant visual appeal and add a dash of color. Use pinwheels, pompoms, buntings and the like to add splendor.
- Use frames and origami fans to create a striking feature to the wedding decorations.
- Use cutting chai glasses as decorations filled with fragrant flowers and colorful powders for a catchy center piece.
- Gather all the used empty bottles you can and paint them all the wildest colors possible. Put flowers or pinwheels to decorate and use them to add color to the wedding decorations.
- Use strings of flowers to give an ethereal feel to the entire wedding decoration. Marigolds, orchids, roses, lilies add a natural glamour to the wedding décor.
- A floral rangoli can liven up any wedding decoration giving it an auspicious start.
- Bright and colorful kites look wonderful when used for wedding decoration.
- Use dreamcatchers or tassels to give an elegant feel to thewedding decorations.
- Use umbrellas to embellish a pathway or just hang a bunch of colorful umbrellas altogether covering a certain space.
- Hang bells or wind chimes to spread music in a wedding. As the breeze blows, the melodious chiming soothes the ears and the nerves.
- Use strings of fairy lights to give an illuminated effect to the wedding decorations.
- Use canopy made of sarees and dupattas to get unique seating arrangements.
These and many more ideas galore when it comes to DIY Indian wedding decorations. Just don’t limit your imagination and let it fly.