DIY Indian Wedding Backdrop:
A wedding is a special day for anyone getting hitched. It can be a grand affair to a simple ceremony. How and what you decide makes for the wedding of your dreams. But everyone wants a memorable wedding, decorations, arrangements and all the jing bang!!
Here are some wonderful DIY Indian wedding backdrop ideas:
- To give a festive feel to the wedding arena hang ribbons from the ceiling/ trees and tie a bangle at the end. Take colored ribbons and hang them from trees/ ceiling and have bangles hanging from them.
- Use Parrandas of different colors and hang them from the tree/ ceilings to give a colorful feel to the wedding.
- Be inspired and use origami to enhance the wedding festivities. Make cranes to flowers to boats, fans by folding glazed and coloured papers and hanging them by a thread.
- Flower strings is the easiest and most fragrant of ideas for an Indian wedding. They add a vibrant touch to the decor with a breeze of freshness. You can pick the colors of the flowers according to the theme of the wedding, like pastel roses in pink and peaches for the day wedding or vibrant orange, yellow and red marigolds.
- Use bandhej duppattas or tie and dye fabrics and hang them in a bunch. Spread these out to give a striking effect in a wedding.
- Tea lights add a classy touch a wedding backdrop. They add the element of romanticism to the entire décor. Put tea lights in glass jars and tie them with colorful ribbons or fabric strings and hang them from the ceiling or trees to give an ethereal feel to the wedding backdrop.
- Use colorful umbrellas to decorate the wedding arena.
- Helium filled balloons always add to the celebratory spirit of weddings. Use color coordinated balloons or just a single color balloons to decorate for an Indian wedding backdrop.
These DIY Indian wedding backdrop ideas are inexpensive and will give a fabulous feel to your special day.