DIY Indian Kitchen Storage Ideas:
The kitchen is one of the most sacred places in an Indian household. With families becoming nuclear and living spaces becoming smaller, storage becomes a big issue to handle in Indian kitchens. Effective storage solutions help keep the kitchen tidy.
Here are some DIY Indian kitchen storage ideas:
- Store your utensil lids with lid racks neatly placed on the doors of the cupboards.
- Arrange the kitchen chopping boards in a safe and hygienic way as they are most prone to bacteria. Placing a rack in a dry area ensures that the board stays clear off any bacterial build up.
- Declutter the kitchen counter by adding a rod and some hooks. Place the rod just below the kitchen cupboards and shelves. Add hooks to the rod and hang spoons, boards, baskets at all.
- Use a pallet lid to make for some cool storage in the kitchen. Arrange all your loose pans, lids, graters, sieve onto the pallet.
- Add a chalkboard to your storage cabinet, to make a list of all groceries.
- Use barbecue sticks to make a knives holder.
- Use a pegboard to store all cooking utensils for easy access.
- Use a peg board to store anything and everything smartly.
- Place your mugs and cups on a curio shelf to organize them neatly on the wall.
- Use old tin cans to store kitchen utensils neatly.
- If you have an empty wall still, organize all your jars and containers in neatly aligned steel racks to give you easy access to all your goods.
- Repurpose old unused vases and jugs to organize your cutlery and utensils.
- Label all your jars and containers for a more organized kitchen.
- Make a vertical spice rack by gluing the lids to the wall of the kitchen.
- Baskets and bins are the easiest way to store all your pantry supplies neatly in the cupboards. Just use pull out baskets to store your supplies.
- Use floating shelves to store your utensils, jars and containers neatly in the kitchen.
These DIY Indian kitchen storage ideas give you a clutter free kitchen and a lot of working space on the kitchen counter with much ease.