DIY Indian Bridal Makeup:
Wedding day is probably one of the most important day for the bride and the groom. It is a life changing day that involves not only the two individuals but the families as well. The most memorable day in any couples life, the wedding day calls for special treatment for both the bride and the groom. The bride always stands out with her bridal attire and makeup in the case. And whether you have hired professionals for bridal makeup or not bridal makeup screams attention.
Here are some tips and tricks for DIY Indian bridal makeup:
- It is important to keep your skin hydrated with a good moisturizer
- Apply the primer over all textured areas on the face.
- Use an oil free foundation for more coverage or else use a tinted moisturizer from your face down to your neck in circular motion.
- Use a highly pigmented cream concealer for visible blemishes and broken blood vessels. Focus on the under-eye area, nose and any other red spots.
- Plan on the eyebrow shape for a stunning effect. The front of the eyebrow should be the thickest and the end should be tapering. Choose the right color for the eyebrow filler. It should be a couple shades lighter than your actual color.
- Use an eyeshadow primer which should be long wear and light in texture.
- Highlight the brow bone with a cream shadow and then powder it with the same shade. Use skin tone colors in frost and metallic and highlight the brow bone to give a bright eyed feel.
- Apply the lightest color on the inner corner to illuminate it. Use an angled brush to follow the contours of the eyelid.
- Put a piece of paper towel under the eye to absorb any fallen powder.
- Apply a medium cappuccino shade to the middle of the eyelid.
- Apply a deep dark brown or black shade to the outer edge of the eye with a ponytail brush for blending.
- Apply a gel eyeliner and add jet black matte eye shadow in the crease for the elongated shape of the eye.
- Create a shimmer ball by swirling your brush with some highlighter and create a circle at the inner corner of the eye.
- Use faux eyelashes for a dramatic look and coat them with some mascara for an even finish.
- Use a waterproof lip liner to outline and fill the base for a complete waterproof base.
- Apply your lipstick with a brush in even strokes.
- Dust your face with a setting powder to give a flawless finish to your makeup.
- No party look is ever complete without a dash of mascara, kohl eyes and lipstick and if you master the art of applying a good makeup base, and a little highlighters at the right place… you’ve gone for the kill on your wedding day. Killer looks that is.