DIY How To Make Eye shadow:
A good beauty routine ensures that you have a glowing skin and good makeup ensures that you look your beautiful best. Makeup helps to enhance all your features and complements your looks making you prettier and gorgeous. And in a world that is flooded with makeup from innumerable brands, making your own eyeshadow is the best way to ensure natural ingredients. Experimenting with colors, ingredients, and styles is a great way to develop your own custom makeup.
Here are some very effective ways to make eyeshadow the DIY way:
DIY Eyeshadow powder
- Mineral makeup base – 1 teaspoon
- Pigment – 1 teaspoon
- Mica – 1 teaspoon
- Almond oil – 1 or 2 drops
- Combine the four ingredients
- Put 1 teaspoon each of the mineral makeup base, pigment and mica in a mixing bowl.
- There are a variety of vibrant pigments available in the market. You can use the colors of your choice.
- Also, add 1 or 2 drops of almond oil to the mix.
- Blend the ingredients & put the mixture in an eyeshadow container
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- Put the entire mixture into an empty eyeshadow container and press it down using the back of a spoon.
- Apply the eye shadow
- Use an eyeshadow brush to apply it on your eyelids.
- Enjoy the instant and absolutely inexpensive eyeshadow.
- As this eyeshadow is powder-based, it will store up to 6 months.
Cream eye shadow
- Refined shea butter – ½ tablespoon
- White cosmetic beeswax – 1 teaspoon
- Refined rosehip seed oil – 1 teaspoon
- Vitamin E oil – 3 drops
- Eyeshadow colorant, hibiscus powder – ½ tablespoon
Method to make cream eye shadow
- Microwave the shea butter and beeswax & add the oils.
- Put ½ tablespoon of refined shea butter and 1 teaspoon of white cosmetic beeswax in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave them until they melt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of refined rosehip seed oil and 3 drops of vitamin E oil to the melted mixture.
- Add the colorant & mix well
- Put ½ tablespoon of hibiscus powder eyeshadow colorant into the mixture.
- You can use any eyeshadow colorant of your choice. There are a variety of colors available in the market.
- Blend the colorant well into the mixture.
- Pour the liquid into an empty eyeshadow container
- Pour the mixture into an empty eyeshadow container.
- Allow the mixture to set up, then screw on the lid.
- Your homemade eyeshadow will be ready to use after 24 hours.
- This eyeshadow will store well for 3 to 4 months.
These DIY eyeshadows contain natural pigments and colorants like cocoa, rose flowers, beetroot powder. This is one fun way to make eyeshadows that are safe, beautiful and long-lasting.