DIY Hacks For Glowing Skin:
A glowing skin is what everyone aims for with their beauty regimen and diet. We all want a gorgeous, luminescent skin. But our hectic schedules do not give us the liberty to pamper ourselves and our skin. Home remedies are the most effective when it comes to DIY hacks for glowing skin as they don’t take too much time and are natural too.
Here are some DIY hacks for glowing skin:
- Use steam to cleanse your face in the shower. Use circular motions with your fingers and tapping in rotating motions starting with the forehead, then the cheekbones, cheeks, and working down to the jawbone. Massaging increases circulation and creates a glowing complexion.
- Exfoliate with a washcloth soaked in hot water every day using upward moving, circular strokes.
- Mix a concealer that is one shade lighter than your skin tone with your face cream or moisturizer for an instant even skin tone. Use a concealer-cream blend and apply it on your brow bones, forehead, the bridge of your nose and under eye area.
- For a natural glow, take a brush covered in foundation and put two drops of your facial oil on it before you blend it on your skin.
- Take rose water, spray it from a short distance on your face.Use your hands to pat it down gently and see that rosy glow on your face.
- The lip balm is the secret weapon to a glowing complexion. For an instant lift to tired skin, take a little bit of lip balm on your fingers and pat it along your cheekbones and brow bones in a half moon shape.
- Use a natural bronzer for your cheeks by mixing organic cocoa powder with a bit of cinnamon and powdered sugar (or baby powder).
- Use a baked blush for a velvety, natural glow.
- Use loose translucent powder for a beautiful luminous effect. Dust on some loose powder to set your makeup and blur fine lines.
These DIY hacks for glowing skin are sure to give you the desired results in a matter of minutes.