From clothing to beauty to hair and life a girl needs some good DIY hacks one time or another. Tips passed down the generations or a chance encounter with an emergency give you lessons that you don’t forget and share with others to save them from similar situations. DIY hacks for girls can come as blessings in disguise.
Here are some tested DIY hacks for girls.
- You’ve been holding yourself back to go for a workout, make a workout shirt to motivate yourself to hit the gym.
- Convert your flip flops into fancy wear with glue, ribbon, and beads.
- Make colorful sandals with fabric
- Here are some innovative ways to tie scarfs
- You can easily remove blackheads with plastic food wrap. All you need is a piece of plastic food wrap, a towel, moisturizer and few napkins. Wash your face with warm water to open pores. Apply a thick layer of cream to the area with blackheads. Take the piece of plastic wrap and cover it with foil. Take this to cover the affected area. Apply a hot towel for 5 minutes. Remove the towel and the plastic wrap and remove the cream with the napkin. Gently rub the skin and simply press down gently with your forefingers. The blackheads will come off easily. Wash face with cold water and apply a toner.
- Get rid of under eye dark circles and puffy eyes with coffee. All you need are 2 tbsp ground coffee powder and 2 tbsp coconut oil. Mix the two ingredients well. Cleanse your face and apply the mix under the eyes. Keep for 15 minutes. Massage the area gently for 3-4 minutes and wipe off the mask gently. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Mix a little peppermint oil/cinnamon oil into your lip gloss to give your lips a plumping boost.
- Get the perfect cat eye using a card.
- The best way to get fuller lips is to try this little trick
These DIY hacks for girls are incredible and are lifesavers when faced with difficulty.