DIY Hacks For Bedroom Décor:
Your bedroom is your sanctuary away from the maddening crowd. A place where all worries and stress give way to a serene and joyous atmosphere. Whether your bedroom is big or small, it is important to make it inviting and soothing at the same time. Maximizing storage and still keeping it decrative is the trick that we need to master.
Here are some DIY hacks for bedroom décor:
- Creating a feature wall in your bedroom is a great way to create an impact in a near empty room. You can paint one wall in a bright, deep, or dramatic color to get the desired effect, use peel and stick tiles or use wall stickers. The choices are endless.
- Use contrasting soft effects around the room like wood or warm blush tones which help to soften rooms with strong bold wall. Use reflective pieces to capture as much natural light as possible like adding a white ceiling or light window treatments, bed linen or flooring.
- Splurge the bedroom wall with family photos. Similar sized and framed photos, grouped symmetrically together to cover a wall, will look like a large piece of art. Be it black and white or colored, family photographs definitely bring a smile to your face.
- Use a textured wallpaper in wood, floral, stone, tiles or grass cloth to give a unique feel to your bedroom.
- Make storage space with wall to wall cupboards. Use a series of wall to wall sliding doors to hide and layer your storage. Create a series of parallel storage spaces to give you access to whatever you need in the most efficient way.
- Add a sofa, two accent chairs or an ottoman to add a touch of luxury to your bedroom. Choose one that works best for your bedroom size.
These DIY hacks for bedroom décor will surely give your bedroom the decorative edge.