DIY Gift Ideas For Boyfriend:
Love and friendship go hand in hand and takes a special turn if your boyfriend is the “someone special” in your life. Inspiration is never on a budget when planning a DIY gift for your boyfriend!! Buying a gift off the shelf from a glossy showroom or online catalog is the easiest choice that we can make. But making something by yourself for your boyfriend can be a joyous feeling. DIY gift ideas for boyfriend are plenty, all you need is some time and a few things here and there!!
Here are some funky and lovey-dovey DIY gift ideas for boyfriend:
I love you because….
an easy DIY gift idea for boyfriend. All you need is any small ready to use a frame from a shop. Take a nice textured paper or patterned sheet. Using a printable or you own handwriting just write I Love You Because… and place it in the frame. Now, every day you can scribble one more reason why you love your boyfriend to the moon and back!!
is another great DIY gift idea for your boyfriend. Take a frame and place a bright-colored felt sheet. Take scrabble alphabets and place the alphabets you want in the order you want to write in. it can be your boyfriend’s name with yours or a simple love you. glue the alphabets and put the felt sheet in the frame.
Beer bottle cap keychain
- Keychain blank
- Bottlecap (of your boyfriend’s favorite beer)
- jewelry clay
- Mix the jewelry clay together as per the directions on the package.
- When the clay is mixed properly, roll it into a ball and press the clay into the recess of the keychain.
- Press the bottle cap into the clay firmly ensuring it makes good contact.
- Position it and if needed, take some rubbing alcohol to clean up any fingerprints from the keychain.
- Let the beer bottle cap to cure fully.
These are some great DIY gift ideas for a boyfriend that you can try making gifting a special occasion with all you love and care.