Many a time’s soaps contain harsh chemicals that can end up doing more damage than good to your skin. These soaps can leave your skin dry, rough and irritable. It is here that a good face wash steps in. A good face wash helps to cleanse your skin without damaging it. It is gentle on the skin and clears away all the grime and dust leaving it soft and supple. A DIY face wash is an even better choice over the easily available market face washes available.
Here is a great recipe for DIY face wash:
- Honey 1/4th cup
- Ground cinnamon 1 ½ tbsp
- Nutmeg 2 tsp
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a jar or bottle to make this natural face wash.
- Take 1 tsp between your finger tips or in palms of your hands and rub together. Apply to a dry face in gentle circular motion. Scrub gently for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Aloe Avocado face wash
- 45 ml aloe vera gel
- 15 ml avocado oil
- 4 drops frankincense essential oil
- Take a bottle and pour all the ingredients in the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake gently to get the most amazing DIY face wash.
- Damp your face with some water. Take a little face wash on a cotton ball and gently apply it to your face in gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm tepid water.
Honey and Aloe face wash
- ¼ cup aloe vera gel
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil/ jojoba oil/ sweet almond oil
- Take a jar or a bottle and combine all the ingredients.
- All you have to do is take a little face wash and massage it on your face gently. Take a damp cloth or cotton ball and wipe it off or rinse it with warm water.
DIY face wash are mild on the skin and inexpensive too. They can be easily prepared with the available ingredients in your home and kitchen.