DIY Face Mask:
“You are what you eat!” This saying is the secret for a healthy eating and living plan of life for one and all. Add to it the benefit of following a beauty regimen that adds to glowing skin and complexion which is the envy of one and all. A DIY face mask for glowing skin is a must if you love yourself and your skin.
Here is how you can make a DIY face mask for glowing skin:
- 4 – 5 Almonds
- Take the almonds and soak them overnight in some milk.
- Peel the skin of the almonds in the morning and leave them aside.
- Take the almonds and the milk and make a paste of the two. Apply this paste at night and wash it in the morning.
- The almond mask gives a fabulous glow to the skin and can beused every alternate day or weekly for best results.
Banana and curd mask:
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons thick curd or hung curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Take the banana and mash it properly with a fork.
- Add the curd and honey to the mashed banana and mix well to form a paste.
- Apply this paste all over your face and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Once dry wash your face with cold water.
- This pack not only gives you a glowing skin but also makes it supple and soft.
Aloe Vera and Glycerin mask:
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- ½ teaspoon Glycerin
- You can use a packaged Aloe Vera gel which is easily available in the market or use fresh Aloe Vera too for this DIY face mask for glowing skin.
- Take a table spoon of Aloe Vera Gel and mix it with glycerin.
- Mix the two well and apply this mixture on your face.
- Wash the mask after 15 to 20 minutes with cold water for a glowing skin.
DIY face mask for glowing skin uses ingredients that are easily available at home and take minutes to prepare. Most importantly these are natural and do not harm the skin in any way unlike the many chemical laden packs available over the counter.