DIY Earring Holder:
“Clutter clutter everywhere not a thing to be found,” this is often the scenario when you’re getting dressed and can’t find your matching earrings. The worst is when you do find one and the other of the pair is playing hide and seek with you. It’s at that very instance that you realize that an earring holder is a necessity. And what better way to get one is by making a DIY earring holder from materials scouted around the home.
Here is how you can make a DIY earring holder:
DIY Earring Holder
- A stand-up picture frame
- A piece of burlap fabric
- Adhesive Spray
- Fabric scissors or any sharp scissors
- Take the picture frame and remove all the pieces of the frame including the glass, the back, and anything in the middle like board or paper.
- If your picture frame has a piece that fits inside it then it’s great if not, you can simply make it with a few other directions.
- Take the burlap and measure the amount of burlap needed for the inside piece. Ensure that you leave an extra inch of fabric around all sides.
- Cut out the piece of burlap fabric to size and cut off any frayed edges.
- On the inside piece of the picture frame, spray some adhesive spray and coat it well. This coating needs to swiftly done as it dries off quickly.
- Carefully place the burlap fabric over the inside piece and wrap it around the edges where the adhesive has been sprayed.
- Trim off any extra burlap sticking out on the corners and allow it to dry for at least one hour.
- Once the burlap has dried completely, place the frame into the bigger frame making a snug fit.
- Your DIY earring holder is ready to be displayed.
You can hang all your danglers or just put the studs in place on this DIY earring holder easily.