DIY Earring Holder:
As a woman, I love my accessories as much as I love my clothes and shoes. Jewelry is an important component of my accessory list. Not that I wear heavy precious jewelry all the time but chunky pieces picked up from the roadside stalls and the market form a large part of my collection. And then my love for earrings, a collection so huge that many a times it becomes difficult to store them properly. I’m sure many of you are nodding your head in agreement and it is for times like these that I don my creative cap and get down to some serious business. The business of making a DIY earring holder.
And believe me, there are innumerable options available to help you organize your earrings in a methodical manner.
Cheese grater DIY earring holder
- 1 metal 4 sided cheese grater
- Spray paint
- Acrylic paint/paint brushes
- 4 large beads for ‘feet’
- Embellishments like paper flower shapes, gems, etc for decorating
- Hot glue gun
- Paint the body of your cheese grater.
- Paint the handle with acrylic paint if you want it to be a different color than the body. Do as many coats as needed to hide the metal and let the paint dry between coats.
- Apply the feet. Put a tiny dab of hot glue on a large bead and press to the bottom corner of the cheese grater. Repeat on all 4 sides.
- Apply whatever types of embellishments you want on your homemade earring holder.
- Once dry, just put your earrings in it!
Lace hoop DIY earring holder
- Embroidery hoops
- Take the lace and stretch it over the embroidery rings.
- Fix the embroidery ring on top and lock it to get a stretched and flat lace.
- Take a string and make a loop around the embroidery rings so you can hang it.
- Your lace DIY earring holder is ready.
These DIY earring holders make organizing and storing your jewelry easy and organized.