DIY Diwali Home Decoration Ideas:
Diwali is the festival where special emphasis is laid on spreading cheer and happiness amongst friends and family. It is also the time to gear up and do some home cleaning and add some new decorative things to your home. From exchanging sweets to Diwali gifts, the festival of Diwali is all about sharing love and affection and spreading happiness. Using DIY Diwali home decoration ideas as a means to redo your home is a great idea. It not only saves you the big bucks of redecorating but also earns you praise.
Here are some DIY Diwali decoration ideas:
Diyas and Candles:
- Adorn your diyas with some color. Paint the diyas and embellish the diya with some glitter paint. Make patterns on the diya to make it more appealing.
- Glue some small mirrors on the tea lights to make them festival ready.
- Take some tea lights and wrap some glitter tape around them to give your tea lights a bright and glittery look.
- Arrange the tea lights in votive in a manner that it illuminates a dark corner. Not only does it look beautiful, it also takes zero effort.
- Colorful patterns made of colored rice, flowers, chalk powder or just paint rangoli adds a festive color to anything.
- Use pulses to make a delicate rangoli design this Diwali.
- You can also color some rice and use it to make a bright rangoli design.
- Use flowers of all colors and sizes to make a fragrant rangoli this Diwali.
Toran or bandhanwar:
- Adorn your house with some DIY Toran to welcome your guests this Diwali.
- Make an akash kandil for Diwali with the numerous DIY ideas this Diwali.
- Use fairy lights to add a bright twist to your DIY Diwali home decorations.
The universe of DIY has numerous DIY Diwali home decoration ideas to make this Diwali even more special for you this year.