DIY Diwali Greeting Cards:
Many times, it’s the distance that plays spoilsport in a festival celebration. The joy of being with your loved ones cannot be compared to anything but the expression of love shouldn’t suffer owing to the distance. This is where a greeting card pitch is sent with love all the way to our near and dear ones. This Diwali makes some DIY Diwali greeting cards to send your season’s compliments.
Here are some great ideas for DIY Diwali greeting cards:
DIY Quilling Diwali greeting card:
- Plain greeting card/card stock of any color of choice.
- Paper quilling strips in red and yellow color 1/8”.
- Red paper
- Colored doily
- Colored sketch pens or markers
- Take the plain greeting card and glue the colored doily on the lower edge of the card to give it a beautiful pattern.
- Get your quilling apparatus out and start rolling the yellow strip of paper in the form of a flame.
- Pinch the edge of the flame to give it a distinct diya flame look.
- Make two flames or more as per your greeting card design.
- Take the red quilling strip and start rolling in a half-moon shape. Pinch it a little more on one side to give it the shape of a diya.
- Glue the quilled red diya and the flame on the greeting card.
- You can add more or make one big diya too for the greeting card. Allow to dry.
- With colored markers write happy Diwali on the front of the card and on the inside too.
- Your DIY Diwali greeting card is ready.
This DIY Diwali greeting card is worth a try
- Colored craft paper
- Glitter paint
- Acrylic paints
- Greeting card
- Take the greeting card and paste a textured paper on the front.
- Take the colored craft paper and cut a circle.
- Glue the circular craft paper in the middle of the greeting card.
- Make a diya with some acrylic paint and outline it with glitter.
- Take some beads and glue them around the outline of the craft paper circle. Allow to dry.
- Take some mirrors and glue them around the beads forming an outline.
- Allow to dry.
- Write happy Diwali with a colored marker and your DIY Diwali greeting card is ready.
These are just a few of the many DIY Diwali greeting cards that you can make to extend your warm wishes to your near and dear ones this festive season.