DIY Diwali Decorations:
Diwali decorations come with some quality family ties with your loved ones. Time to celebrate is made even more special when the family sits down to make some DIY Diwali decorations. A little Diya painting, some paper cutting to make a beautiful toran or some flowers arranged in an urli to make a floating rangoli, some besan ke laddoo and lots of love. That is what sums up the festival of lights Diwali in many homes.
Here are some great DIY Diwali decorations for to make:
- Paint your earthen diyas with some acrylic paint and glitter for that beautiful embellished look. The simple diyas look transformed and add a dash of sprightly color and glow.
- Fill your metal or earthen urli with some water. Add some flowers for color and floating candles to give that festive look an added spot of glamour.
- Make a toran with some cardboard, beads and other embellishments to welcome Goddess Lakshmi and your guests into your home. A toran is an auspicious sign for Diwali in any home.
- Light up every corner of your home from inside to outside with simple lanterns or kandils made out of paper or cardboard. These lanterns make the festival of Diwali even more welcoming by lighting up your home.
- Use your fairy lights in the most unusual way. Take paper cups and color them in different colors. Add some glitter to the rim of the cups. Attach the fairy lights to the cups and hang them in the house or outside for the festive look.
- And if you have a large stock of empty bottles, then clean the bottles and let them dry. Put in fairy lights and place them along the walkway to your home or in the corridor for a bright sparkly Diwali look.
- Make a flower wreath with some rolled up paper to adorn your doors or the walls for the festive season.
These DIY Diwali decorations add glamour to your home and other surroundings. These can be used to bring in the Diwali spirit in your office and other areas. Celebrate this Diwali by sharing and caring, making the festival f love even more celebratory.