DIY Crafts For Kids:
Keeping children occupied when at home and on leave is one of the biggest tasks for any parent. Constructive use of time is the biggest cause of concern when kids are home. This time is also to learn and teach new things, enhance the bonds of love and get closer to your little ones. DIY is one of the best ways to teach kids new things and bond at the same time. DIY crafts for kids give a new dimension to the learning process.
DIY Key Wind Chimes
- 5 to 6 old keys
- A piece of twig or old drift wood
- Take your old keys and paint them with colors of choice.
- Paint the twig or piece of drift wood.
- Paint at least 2 coats over the keys and the drift coat. Allow it to dry completely.
- Cut string in equal lengths and tie each string onto every key.
- Tie the other end of the string to the drift wood/ twig ensuring that they are close enough to each other and chime.
- Your DIY craft for kids in this easy key wind chime is ready to hang in a cozy corner.
DIY Button tree
- Colorful buttons of different shapes and sizes
- Blank canvas
- Take the blank canvas and paint an image of the tree on the canvas.
- You can draw any design of choice on the canvas and improvise.
- Take button of different shapes and colors.
- Take buttons and glue on them on the design of the tree on the canvas.
- You can layer buttons on top of one another also.
- Allow the buttons to dry completely and your canvas is now ready to be placed.
Other DIY Crafts for kids include:
- DIY Marble run
- DIY pearl bead bowl
- Lady Bug painted rocks
- DIY Tissue box monster
There are numerous DIY crafts for kids that you can indulge in with your kids in their spare time.