Stunning fashion and style hack always come in handy when you’re ready to dazzle for a gathering or party. Your personal fashion sense comes to the rescue when you’re caught unawares in a tricky fashion situation. It is not only about fashion but also about clothing…. Hacks that help you create fashion pieces and transform your wardrobe. DIY clothes hacks help you with everyday dressing and also inspire you.
Here are some wonderful clothing hacks that always come to the rescue and save the day.
- No-sew T-shirt bow sleeves is what you need when you get bored of your old Tee and don’t want to throw it away coz it’s your favorite still.
- Machine washable glue
- Measuring tape
- Cut a 2.5-inch slit from the top of the shoulder down toward the armpit on both the front and the back of the sleeve, making sure that you are cutting on the outside of the seam.
- Cut off the very bottom of the shirt, below the seam stitching. Save this strip of fabric for making the center of the bow.
- Fold the strip in half and unfold it again and cut out two 2.5 inch strips.
- Use your fingers to pinch the center of one of the sleeves.
- Wrap one of the strips from step 3 around the sleeve where you pinched it. Put a dab of glue on the end of the strip, where the star is in the picture.
- Fold the other end of the strip over the glue so that the strip becomes a circular band around the sleeve. Pinch it tightly between your fingers to make sure that the glue is secure. Repeat steps 3 through 6 on the other sleeve. Let the glue dry and viola your Tee with bow sleeves is ready to wear.
Now that the tee is ready here is how to keep your jeans zip up and fastened.
A window cleaner also cleans your patent leather jackets, skirts, and pants. You just need to spray and wipe clean.
This is one tested clothing hack, to remove any grease stains like oil or butter just apply talcum powder to the area and leave it overnight.
Getting a zipper stuck midway is the most common problem, just apply a little Vaseline or wax to unstick the zipper.
Use clear nail varnish to tighten the arms of your sunglasses.
Storing your clothes in the correct way is also a big to do. Here is a hack that will teach you a great way to store your clothing.
These DIY clothing hacks are a great way to get the most out of whatever you have.