DIY Christmas Cards:
It’s a time for togetherness and sharing the happiness that is the spirit of Christmas. But distance can definitely play spoilsport. And for all those who don’t get the chance to get back to their families, the best way to share love is by sending a Christmas card. Extending all the wishes and greetings a DIY Christmas card is an even better option.
Here is a fantastic idea to make DIY Christmas cards:
Paper snowman garland card
- One sheet of white A4 card sheet
- Rainbow paper sheet
- Orange paper
- Punch hole
- Pencil, ruler
- Bone folder and foam mat
- Take the A4 card sheet and trace the outline of a snowman.
- Cut out a strip of 10 cm of the card.
- Trace the snowman outline on the strip to get a continuous line.
- Continue till you have 4 segments. After the 4th segment draw a line about 1 cm to the right and cut away the remaining paper to the right of the line.
- Crease down each of the four lines and fold the creases.
- Fold the card together and cut on the outline of the snowman with scissors.
- This will give you four snowmen.
- On the rainbow paper trace the outline of the scarf pattern for the snowman and cut it with scissors.
- Stick the scarves on the snowman.
- With a pencil mark the eyes and the buttons on the snowman.
- Take a punch and punch the pencil marked eyes and buttons.
- Cut a small triangle with orange paper to make the nose and glue it to the snowman.
- Write Christmas greetings and your Christmas card is ready.
- You can make a card in a similar way with the Christmas tree cutout or a globe ornament cut out.
Let your imagination race with these fantastic DIY Christmas cards.