Direct 2nd Year Engineering Admission 2020:
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell is responsible for conducting direct 2nd year engineering admission 2020 on behalf of DTE. The CAP is conducted for candidates seeking admission to B.E/ B.Tech in various government/ government aided/ university managed/ university departments/ unaided private professional educational institutions in the state of Maharashtra. The direct 2nd year engineering admission 2020 has been notified for all interested candidates.
Date of start pf registration of application: 2nd week of July 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 3rd week of July 2020
- General/ outside Maharashtra state/ children of Indian workers in gulf countries categories: 800/-
- Reserved category/ PwD from Maharashtra candidates: 600/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate must have passed a Diploma course in Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 45% from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must possess a B.Sc from a recognized university. The candidate must have secured at least 45% in the qualifying exam. The candidate must has passed class 12th with Maths as a compulsory subject.
|Maharashtra State||Type “A”||Candidates who have passed SSC/ HSC and Diploma in Engineering/ Technology/ B. Sc or equivalent from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State. Candidate who is either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra|
|Candidate/Father or Mother is Maharashtra Domiciled||Type “B”||A Candidate who does not fall in Type-A above, but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and must possess Domicile Certificate|
|Sons and daughters of Central Govt. / Govt. of India Undertaking employee||Type “C”||A Candidate who does not fall in either Type A/ Type-B but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of India/ Government of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP.|
|Sons and Daughters of Maharashtra State/ Maharashtra State Undertaking Employees.||Type “D”||A Candidate who does not fall in any of the above Type-A, Type B and Type-C but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra/ Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.|
|Candidate From Disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.||Type “E”||Candidates who have passed SSC/ HSC Examination and Diploma in Engineering and Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution from a Disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area or from Maharashtra, residing in the Disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.|
|Other than Maharashtra Candidate.||All India||
Does not satisfy as Type–A, Type-B, Type-C ,
Type-D and Type-E Candidate
Candidate who has passed SSC (Std. X)/ HSC (Std. XII) / any other Equivalent Examination / Diploma Examination / B. Sc. Examination from a Recognized Institution situated outside the State of Maharashtra
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid email Id and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details and also upload all the documents.
- The application fee must be paid and the completed application must be submitted.
For any further details regarding direct 2nd year engineering admission 2020 check the website at www.cetcell.mahacet.org .