DIPSAR Admission 2020:
The Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research is popularly known as DIPSAR was established in 1964. DIPSAR is located on a sprawling campus of 10.5 acres. DIPSAR comes under the ambit of the Department of Training and Technical Education, GNCT, and is affiliated to the University of Delhi. DIPSAR is a premier institute that has been producing top-class pharmaceutical scientists, pharmacists thereby significantly contributing towards the development and progress of the World and India in particular. DIPSAR admission 2020 has been notified on its website for all the interested candidates.
|Events||D.Pharm||B.Pharm||BPT||B.Pharm 3rd Semester lateral entry||M.Pharm/ Pharm. MBA/ MHM/ MPH|
|Admission||1st week of May 2020||1st week of May 2020||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit application||1st week of June 2020||1st week of June 2020||1st week of June 2020||2nd week of June 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|Date of display of selected candidates||3rd week of June 2020||3rd week of June 2020||3rd week of June 2020||3rd week of July 2020||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of admission||1st week of July 2020||1st week of July 2020||Last week of July 2020||Last week of July 2020|
- For all candidates, the fee is 1000/-
- The fee can be paid online through credit or debit cards or other net banking options.
- The mode of applying for a course program is online only.
- There is a single-window admission system for candidates.
- The candidate must pay the application fee and fill in the required details in the application form.
- A print out of the completed form must be taken for reference.
- The candidate must retain the acknowledgment slip as proof of payment.
For any further queries regarding DIPSAR admission 2020 check the website at http://www.dipsar.ac.in/ .