DHSGSU Admission Form 2020:
Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar popularly known as DHSGSU was established in 1946 by Dr. Harisingh Gour. DHSGSU is one of the biggest universities in the state of Madhya Pradesh and was also the 18th university to be established in independent India. DHSGSU boasts of 36 teaching departments, 9 faculties and 175 affiliated colleges. DHSGSU admission form 2020 has been released by the university for interested candidates.
DHSGSU offers a variety of under graduate, post graduate, research and doctoral programs.
Date of start of registration of application: 12th April 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 11th May 2020
Last date to edit application: 12th to 15th May 2020
|Category||For UGET & PGET||For PHDET|
- The candidate must pay an additional fee of 400/- for every additional program that he applied for.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The candidate must register with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload the scanned copies of the following:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured specified merit in the qualifying examination for admission to under graduate and post graduate courses.
- The DHSGSU conducts an entrance exam for admission to various UG and PG courses.