DHE Online Admission Amtron.In:
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) is responsible for conducting online admission for aspirants for the year 2020-21. DHE online admission matron.in can be checked by interested candidates.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be sent a confirmation sms on the mobile number registered by the candidate.
- On confirmation, the candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- It is important to note that one student can generate only 1 unique ID.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details asked in the application form.
- The specified documents must be attached along with the application form. These include the following:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Proof of educational qualification of the candidate.
- Domicile certificate of the student
- Bank details of the candidate
- The candidate must specify the registration number of the exam last qualified. These include the following:
- Course : HS First Year = Registration No of HSLC/Board
- Course : HS Second Year = Registration No of HS First Year
- Course : UG First Semester admission = Registration No of Higher Secondary/HS
- Course : UG Third Semester admission = Registration No of UG/University
- Course : UG Fifth Semester admission = Registration No of UG/University
- Course PG First Semester admission = Registration No of UG/University
- Course PG Third Semester admission = Registration No of PG/University
- The completed form must be submitted on the website before the last date.
- The candidate applying for admission must be a student.
- The candidate must have completed HSLC/ HS in the present academic year from the state of Assam.
- The candidate must be a permanent domicile/ resident of the state of Assam.
- The candidate must apply for under graduate and HS admission.
For any further queries regarding DHE admission check the website firstname.lastname@example.org .