Delhi Forest Guard Exam Pattern:
The State Government of Delhi has released a notification regarding the recruitment of Forest Guard. The selection procedure includes a written exam and a PET. The Delhi Forest Guard exam pattern will help all the candidates who are appearing for the exam.
Date of start of registration of application: 14th January 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 13th February 2020
Date of exam: 12th / 13th March 2020
The state government of Delhi has released a notification regarding the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher. A total of 226 vacancies have been notified. The selection procedure comprises of 2 stages. These include the following:
- Online written exam
- Physical test
Delhi Forest Guard exam pattern:
- The Delhi Forest guard exam is a computer-based online examination.
- The exam consists of MCQ (multiple choice objective questions).
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours or120 minutes.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi and English.
- The exam consists of various sections. These include the following:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- English Language and Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Hindi Language and Comprehension
- The total weightage of the exam is 200 marks.
- The total number of questions asked is 200.
- The marking scheme includes negative marking.
- For Every Correct Answer: +1 marks
- For every Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|General Intelligence + Reasoning||40||40|
|English Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Hindi Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Total||200 Marks||200 Questions|
Candidates who have applied for the post of Forest Guard must prepare for the exam is a methodical manner. For any other details regarding the Delhi Forest Guard exam pattern, check the website at www.forest.delhigovy.nic.in .