Damani Vidya Mandir Online Admission:
The Damani Vidya Mandir is administered by the Maheshwari Vidya Pracharak Mandal, Pune. Located in Solapur, the school aims to provide a conducive environment for the intellectual, physical and emotional development of all students studying therein. The Damani Vidya Mandir imparts education for preprimary, primary and middle classes. The school has released a notification for Damani Vidya Mandir online admission.
The admission to nursery class has been notified for Damani Vidya Mandir, Solapur.
Date of start of registration of application: 19th June 2020
- The candidate must fill the application form online.
- The candidate must register on the website of Damani Vidya Mandir with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload the specified documents in the format mentioned.
- The following documents must be scanned and uploaded:
- Photo ID of the candidate and parents like Aadhar card.
- A recent passport sized photograph must be uploaded.
- A scanned copy of certificate of birth of the candidate.
- A scanned copy of the proof of residence.
- A scanned copy of caste certificate if applicable.
- The documents must be in JPG/ JPEG format and must not exceed size of 1 MB.
- The completed form must be submitted before the last date.
- The candidate must have been born between 1st October 2016 and 30th September 2017 to be eligible for admission to nursery.
- Proof of age as specified for the class in which admission is sought.
Damani Vidya Mandir offers quality education to preprimary, primary and middle school students. The Damani Vidya Mandir online admission has been notified on the school website at https://damanividyamandir.com/online-admission/ .