D.El.Ed Admission in Assam:
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a course pursued by candidates who want to become teachers of elementary education. The State Council of Education Research Training (SCERT) is responsible for conducting the D.El.Ed in the state of Assam. The D.El.Ed admission in Assam is granted on the basis of a Pre – entrance Test (PET).
Date of release of application form for D.El.Ed PET: 3rd week of March 2020
Last date to submit completed application for PET: Last week of April 2020
Date of release of admit card for PET for D.El.Ed: 1st week of May 2020
Date of D.El.Ed PET exam: 2nd week of May 2020
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age and must not exceed 34 years as on 1st July 2020
- The candidate must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking in the regional language.
- For all categories: 350/-
- The fee can be paid through debit/ credit card or other net banking options.
The PET exam comprises of 2 sections which include the following:
|Section -I||Section – II|
|General Knowledge||Science & Environment Science|
D.El.Ed exam pattern:
- The exam is a pen and paper based offline exam.
- The exam consists of MCQ (multiple choice objective questions).
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked are 100.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- For every Correct answer: + 1 mark
- For every Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|General English||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||10 marks|
|General Mathematics||15 marks|
|General Science & EVS||15 marks|
|Social Science||15 marks|
|Language (Assamese/Bangla/Bodo)||15 marks|
For any further queries regarding the D.El.Ed admission in Asaam check the website at https://scert.assam.gov.in/frontimpotentdata/deled-courseregular-and-odl-under-scert .