CUCET Exam Pattern:
The Central Universities Common Entrance Test or CUCET as it popularly referred to conducted to grant admission to eligible candidates to 18 universities across India. The CUCET is conducted for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. The CUCET exam will be conducted by the Central University of Rajasthan for the academic year 2020. The CUCET exam pattern will help candidates to prepare systematically.
Date of start of registration of application: 16th March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 23rd May 2020
CUCET exam pattern:
- The exam is a pen and paper based offline exam.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The candidate will be provided with an OMR sheet to mark the answers to the questions asked.
- The medium of the exam is English.
- The exam consists of 2 parts, Part A and B.
- Part A is common to all courses. It will include questions on English language, mathematical aptitude, general awareness and analytical skills.
- Part B consists of questions from the relevant subjects/ domain specific. This part B will have 2/ 3/ 5 sections and each section will have 25 questions each.
- The candidate must answer X sections as specified in the test question booklet.
- The candidate has to attempt any 3 sections which can be either PCM or PCB.
- If the candidate attempts all the sections then the best of 3 sections will be considered in preparing the result.
- Candidates appearing for Integrated Programs/B.Voc./MBA/MCA/LLB will appear only for section A. The candidates have to attempt 100 questions asked on the basis of English, general awareness, numerical ability, reasoning, data interpretation and analytical skills.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes each.
- The total number of questions asked is 100. Part A consists of 25 MCQ’s while part B consists of 75 questions.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +1 marks
- Incorrect answer: -1/4th marks will be deducted.
|Part||Description||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||English Language, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills||25||25|
For any further details regarding CUCET exam pattern check the website at https://cucetexam.in/ .