CS Executive New Syllabus Exam Pattern:
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts the entrance exam for the CS Executive program. The ICSI conducts the CS executive exam twice a year. The ICSI has changed the syllabus and the new syllabus will be applicable for all those appearing for the exam after June 2020. The CS executive new syllabus exam pattern will help the candidates get a hold of the exam preparations in a positive way.
Here are the details of the CS Executive new syllabus exam pattern:
Date of start of registration of application form: Candidates can register for the exam throughout the year.
Last date to submit completed application: 31st January 2020
Last date to submit completed application (both modules): 10th November 2019
Date of exam: 1st to 6th June and 8th and 9th June 2020
- The candidate must have passed the CA Foundation exam.
- Direct admission:
- The candidate must possess a Master’s degree in any discipline except for Fine Arts.
- Candidates who have qualified the final exam of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI).
- Candidates who have qualified the final exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or any other Accountancy Institutions in India or abroad.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the Commerce discipline.
- The candidate must have passed the foundation exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ CPT/ ICMAI.
CS Executive new syllabus exam pattern:
- The CS Executive exam pattern will be an offline pen and paper based exam.
- The exam will comprise of 2 modules which will have 4 papers each.
- The exam will consist of both multiple choice objective questions and subjective questions.
- The medium of the exam is English.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours/ 180 minutes each.
- The total weightage of the exam is 100 marks for each paper.
- The exam is held twice a year.
- The marking scheme include negative marking.
- Incorrect answer: – 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The objective papers comprise of 100 MCQ’s, while the subjective paper will comprise of 6 questions divided into 4 parts.
|Subject||Minimum marks per subject|
|Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws||40%|
|Securities Laws and Capital Markets||40%|
|Economic, Business and Commercial Laws||40%|
|Setting up of Business Entities and Closure||40%|
|Corporate and Management Accounting||40%|
|Financial and Strategic Management||40%|
For any further details check the website at www.icsi.edu.