CRSU B.Ed Admission 2019:
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University or CRSU was established in 2014 at an expansive campus of 75 acres in Jind, Haryana. The university aims at “imparting quality education by creating the most conducive ambiance for the production and dissemination of knowledge guided by innovative thinking, scientific inquiry, sublime human values, sustainable ecology, and democratic ethos.” The university inculcates an overall development of the students with equal emphasis on academics, sports, and co-curricular activities. The university conducts various undergraduate, postgraduate, research and vocational programs. The university has released a notification for CRSU B.Ed admission 2019.
Here are the details of the CRSU B.Ed admission 2019:
Date of notification for registration: 20th September 2019
Last date for registration: 26th September 2019
SC/BC/PH/Female candidates: 1625/-
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation or post-graduation.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% in graduation in engineering or technology with specialization in maths or science or equivalent.
- There is a reservation policy as per the rules laid down by the state government for various categories.
- If the candidate has completed a master’s degree after a bachelor’s the higher marks will be taken into consideration for granting admission.
- A student who has got a compartment in subject exams will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed.
- The eligibility cut off for admission will be the last date and time for submitting the completed application.
- A candidate who has done a 1 year PG diploma will not be considered equivalent to a postgraduate degree.
Reservation of seats: The reservation of seats is on varying basis which includes subjects, categories, and others.
How to apply: Interested candidates can log in to the official website of the university at www.crsu.ac.in , www.hrybed.in or www.hrybed.net. According to phase 1 and phase 2 eligibility of the candidate, the registration need to be done for CRSU B.Ed admission 2019.