CRPF Recruitment 2020:
Established in 1949, the Central Reserve Police Force is one of the largest arms of the paramilitary forces in the country. CRPF has released a notification regarding recruitment for various posts. The CRPF recruitment 2020 online apply for the post of male/ female Head Constables (General Duty/ Bugler/ Mali/ Painter) are open for candidates to apply.
Here are the details of the CRPF recruitment 2020 online apply:
Date of start of registration of application: 7th February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 6th March 2020
Date of the written examination: 19th April 2020
|Name of the Exam||CRPF HC/GD – LDCE 2019|
|Conducting Body||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Advertisement Number||A.VI-1/2018-Rectt (SSB)-CT/GD-2018|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th Class or Equivalent|
|Number of Stages||6|
|Number of Attempts||3|
|Pay Scale||7th CPC, ₹25,500 to 81,100 plus allowances|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
There are a total of 1412 vacancies that includes both male and female candidates.
ST – 100
SC – 12
ST – 06
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 years and 32 years.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The candidate must be serving in the CRPF as a constable.
- The candidate can apply for the post through offline mode, i.e., the candidate must apply through their respective units on the application proforma.
- The candidate must attach a No Objection Certificate (NOC) along with the application.
The selection procedure for the Head constable vacancy in the CRPF is divided into various stages. These include:
- Written examination.
- Physical measurements.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Verification of documents.
- Medical examination.
- The written exam consists of multiple-choice objective questions.
- The medium of the exam is both English and Hindi.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The candidates have to answer the question on an OMR sheet.
- The total number of questions asked is 160 and the total marks are 160 marks.
The CRPF recruitment 2020 online application can be checked online at the website at www.crpf.gov.in .