CPCB Recruitment 2020:
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released a notification for recruitment in various categories. The CPCB recruitment 2020 has released vacancies for Scientist, Senior Technicians and many other posts totaling to 48 in all.
Date of start of registration of application: 5th May 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 25th May 2020
Mode of application: Online
- Age limit:
- Scientist–‘B’ – The candidate must be up to 35 years of age.
- Junior Scientific Assistant- The applicant must be up to 30 years of age.
- Senior Technician- The applicant must be at least 30 years of age.
- Data Entry Operator – The applicant must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Junior Technician- The candidate must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant- The candidate must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Lower Division Clerk – The applicant must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Attendant (MTS) – The applicant must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||No. of posts||Qualification|
|Scientist – ‘B’||13||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental. / Master’s Degree in Natural/ Agricultural Sciences.|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||2||A degree in science with 4 years’ of experience in the line, preferably in pollution control or related subjects.|
|Senior Technician||6||Diploma in Instrumentation / Diploma in Electronic / Diploma in Mechanical|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade-II)||2||
(a) 12th standard pass or
equivalent, from a recognized Board / University|
(b) should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry work.
(a) 10th class pass from
a recognized Board/ Institution|
(b) Certificate from ITI in Mechanical trade
(c) 3 years of experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organization / institution of repute.
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||7||12th class pass with Science subjects.|
|Lower Division Clerk||13||
(a) Bachelor’s degree
from a recognized University|
(b) Typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi.
|Attendant (MTS)||3||8th Standard Pass from a recognized school.|
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of a written test/ skill test and interview.
For any other details regarding CPCB recruitment 2020 check the website at www.cpcb.nic.in .