Colleges in Delhi For Entrepreneurship:
Conceptualizing, launching and running a business enterprise to provide goods & services, employment, earn revenue and contribute to the economy of the country is the crux of Entrepreneurship. Some people are born with business acumen while some need to enhance this skill. For all those who need to enhance business skills, a course in entrepreneurship is a god send. Entrepreneurship courses are taught at undergraduate (BBA and BBM) and post graduate level (MBA, Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA, Distance MBA, Online MBA, MA in Social Entrepreneurship. These courses are offered full-time as well as part-time. The full-time entrepreneurship courses are mainly offered as a specialization or an elective course in BBA, MBA and Executive MBA. In part-time, it is offered as short-term diploma and certificate courses.
The eligibility criteria for the course is as follows:
- The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue BBA in Entrepreneurship is Class 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized school board.
- The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue MBA in Entrepreneurship is Graduation from a recognized university.
- For part-time and certification courses, there is no minimum eligibility criteria as these courses are taken up at professional level.
Here is a list of colleges in Delhi for entrepreneurship:
- Faculty of Management Studies, university of Delhi
- Fortune Institute of International Business
- Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Jagannath International Management School, Kalkaji
- Indian Institute of Planning and Management
- Amity University, Noida
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Manav Rachna University, Faridabad
- International College of Fashion
- World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon
- Bennet University, Greater Noida
- Amity Center for learning, Noida
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
- Delhi School of Business
- IILM Undergraduate Business School
- Catherine Institute of Management and Technology
- BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
- SGT University, Gurgaon
- KK Modi International Institute
Courses in entrepreneurship beneficial as they enhance knowledge, skills and attitude, offer valuable input and insight from management leaders, help you analyze the current business environment and facilitate the development of analytical skills.