Colleges in Delhi For Bsc Nursing:
B.Sc. Nursing is a professional bachelor course that focusses on health support, prevention of disease and relocation. It is one of the most respected professions in the world. The profession of nursing requires immense hard work and is fraught with many challenges. Nursing involves looking after the sick, dispensing medication, maintaining records, operating medical equipment and other routine duties. B.Sc Nursing is a 4 year course, while a Post basic B.Sc is for 2-3 years and there is also an option of pursuing a degree in nursing via distance learning, recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. The basic eligibility for the course is as follows:
- 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The regular post basic course is of 2-3 year duration and requires 10+2 education, and along with General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Distance course is of 3-year duration it also requires 10+2 level of education. Along with G.N.M and 2 years of experience.
Here is a list of colleges in Delhi for B.Sc Nursing:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- University of Delhi
- Ahilyabai College of Nursing, Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi
- Amity Nursing college, Defence Colony
- Apollo School of Nursing, Indrapastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar
- Baba haridass Institute of Nursing Education, Najafgarh
- Bhartiyam Institute of Nursing, Rani Bagh
- Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences, Vivek Vihar
- Delhi Institute of Technology and research, Shahdra
- Edutech, Barakhamba Road
- Florence Nightingale School of Nursing, Dilshad Garden
- Jamia Hamdard Faculty of Nursing, Hamdard Nagar
- Lady Reading Health School, Bara Hindu Rao
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute, Uttam Nagar
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar
- Rufaida College of Nursing, Hamdard Nagar
- Salokaya College of Nursing, Rohini
- College of Nursing, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Laxmi Bai Batra College of Nursing, Tughlakabad Institutional area.
- College of Nursing, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
- Stephens College of Nursing, Tis Hazari
- Holy Family College of Nursing, Okhla
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka
Admission to nursing colleges is based on the merit of a qualifying examination conducted by various colleges. Students who have completed their degree can pursue a career in community health, various brances of medicine like surgical, pediatrics, obstetrics, gynaecology, psychiatry and other.
Also See: List of Best Colleges For BBA in India