Colleges in Delhi For Architecture:
Architecture is all about the harmony between creativity and utility. Art in the form of buildings, spaces and much more. With a booming population the need for living and working spaces are a must have. These must haves are in the hands of competent architects who give us building with smart cuts and sharp appearances. It is a profession that is much sought after in the present scenario. A career in architecture is attractive, high paying, and has lots of potential and growth.
Most of the Architecture colleges in India offer education in Architecture at undergraduate level. Students who wish to opt Artitecture require to have Mathematics at +2 level. Students with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry at the 10+2 level only, can apply for admission to study architecture at the undergraduate level. Most colleges offer undergraduate course in B.Arch. which lasts for 5 years. The selection is done through an entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture throughout India. Students who wish to further their knowledge in architecture can pursue post-graduation in architecture for two years.
Here is a list of colleges in Delhi for architecture:
- School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
- Department of Architecture, Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Department of Architecture, Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, Delhi
- University School of Architecture & Planning, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi
- MBS School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- K R Mangalam School of Architecture and Planning, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of engineering and technology, New Delhi
- Gateway College of Architecture and Design, Noida
- School of Architecture, Noida International University, Noida
- Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
- Amity School of Planning and Architecture, Gurgaon
The field of architecture covers spatial design, aesthetics, material management and safety management, apart from many other factors. The various disciplines of Architecture include transport planning, history and pedagogy, interior design, urban or rural planning, construction management, architecture theory, landscape design, etc.
Also See: List of Colleges Accepting CLAT Score