Colleges in Delhi For Aeronautical Engineering:
An ever expanding and most challenging fields, aeronautical engineering deals with space exploration, aviation and defense systems. It deals with the study of the principles and technology to design, manufacture and maintain highly sophisticated products such as aircraft, missiles and space satellites. The field of aeronautical engineering has great demand. There are numerous institutes that offer a degree in aeronautical engineering. The elgibility required to qualify for the course includes:
- 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate.
- Students need to appear in JEE Main to get the admission into engineering courses. For admission to PG engineering courses like M.Tech candidates have to appear in GATE exam.
- Students who have a B.Tech degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering or mechanical engineering can get admission in M.Tech with aeronautical engineering.
Here is a list of colleges in Delhi for aeronautical engineering:
- Centre for Civil aviation and training
- Delhi Degree college, Kapashera
- Delhi Degree College, Uttam Nagar
- Delhi Degree College, Badarpur
- Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, Mahipalpur
- Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and technology, Uttam Nagar
- VIPS group of institution, Tri Nagar
- Lovely professional University, Connaught Place
- Om Paramedical and Technical education
- Samalkha Group of Institutions, Shalimar Bagh
- Amity University, Noida
- Faculty of Aeronautics, Mewar University, Ghaziabad
- Agra College of Management and Technology, Rohini
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Manav Rachna University, Faridabad
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Okhla
- G D Goenka University, Gurgaon
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Greater Noida
- The Northcap University, Guragon
- Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon
- Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
- Apeejay Stya University, School of Engineering and Technology, Gurgaon
- GZ Institute of Information Technology and Management, Delhi
- Center for Civil Aviation Training, New Delhi
- Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Sciences, Delhi
- School of Aeronautics, Delhi
- Ramanujan Center for Aeronautical Research and Education, Dwarka
With aeronautical engineering, there are many career prospects available like manufacturing, flight research, materials and processes , designing, space research and much more.