Colleges For MBA Without CAT:
A degree in MBA (Masters in business administration) is a prized possession for any aspirant. A successful career with a well-paying job is the ultimate aim for any MBA hopeful. A degree from a renowned college can be the decisive game changer. But before you start dreaming of already holding a degree, you have to clear your CAT exam or the Common Admission Test, held every year for admission to MBA across the country. Don’t be irked, this is definitely not going to act as a deterrent in your dreams. There are many colleges for MBA without CAT. You can get admission directly without having to appear for CAT.
Here is a list of colleges for MBA that give admission without CAT score:
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), New Delhi: The institute offers admission based on your XAT score and allows you to secure a seat if your score falls within the cutoff.
- Xavier Institute of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur: Known as one of the top business schools the institute accepts XAT scores. It holds various executive programs and the doctoral fellow programs (FPM) also.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi: This is one of the top choices for people who want to pursue an MBA. Its flagship program is Master of Business Administration in the International Business. It offers management development programs, executive programs and certificate programs too.
- Department of Management Studies, REC: This is the top institute for MBA which is also a hunting ground for prospective employees by many top companies.
- Narsee Monjee University, Mumbai: The institute offers a comprehensive MBA program without CAT. It conducts its own paper and interview to gauge the caliber for the various management programs offered.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow: This institute conducts its own entrance exam, the details of which are available through their website.
- Christ University, Bangalore: The institute provides admission without CAT score and guarantees 100% placement too.
- National Institute of Management, Calcutta: The institute offers admissions based on the GATE score instead of the CAT score. The institute boasts of an excellent faculty and management assistance.
- IILM, Institute for Higher Education: The institute holds an entrance exam along with essay writing, group discussion and personal interview and apart from that they also accept scores of CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT.
- Symbiosis International University: A deemed university, this institute doesn’t take an exam. It offers many full time courses in management which includes personnel management, business management, industrial relations and global MBA. It has campuses in Pune, Noida, Nasik, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
These colleges for MBA without CAT definitely reduce the anxiety that students face whilst appearing for the very tough CAT.