College Admission GNDU:
Guru Nanak Dev University popularly known as GNDU has released a notification for college admission. Established in 1969 in Amritsar, GNDU offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral and research course programs. The College admission GNDU has invited online applications for admission to its various programs.
Here are the details of the College Admission GNDU:
The GNDU offers the following courses:
- Undergraduate courses which include B.Tech, B.Sc.,B.Com (H), BBA, BA (Hons), B.Arch., LLB, B.A.LLB, BTTM, BHMCT, B.Lib., B.Planning, B.Pharm., BPES, BPEd., BPT and B.Ed, and others.
- Postgraduate courses which include M.Sc, M.Tech., M.Com., M, Arch.,MCA, MBA, M.Lib.,MPA,M.Planning, MHA, M.Ed. and LLMand others.
- M.Phil and research programs in various disciplines are also offered.
College Admission GNDU is offered through an entrance examination/ merit-based.
- The candidate must log in to the website of GNDU and register himself.
- On registration, the candidate will be given a unique ID and password for all future correspondence.
- The candidate must fill the application form with all the requisite details and also specify the category he is applying from.
- In the case of multiple reserved categories for a single course, the candidate will have to fill in multiple course registration forms.
- The eligibility criteria must be strictly adhered to for gaining admission to GNDU.
- The eligibility criteria vary for all course programs. The candidate must check the same on the official website.
- B.Tech-based on JEE score: 1200/- for all categories except SC/ ST.
- SC/ ST: 600/-
- B.Arch-based on NATA score: 2000/-
- The application fee can be paid online through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee can also be paid through a bank challan or paid at SBI.
For any further details regarding College, Admission GNDU check the website at www.gndu.ac.in .