COCUBES Exam Pattern:
CoCubes is one of the country’s largest assessment and recruitment platform. A corporate recruiter par excellence, CoCubes ensure that everyone in the country gets an equal opportunity to build a career. The Cocubes exam pattern will help eligible candidates prepare better and fare well in the CoCubes exam.
CoCubes assesses candidates across various skills that include aptitude, personality, technical, Coding, Domain and others in the employability test.
CoCubes Exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer-based online exam.
- The exam consists of multiple-choice objective questions.
- The duration of the exam is 4 hours/ 240 minutes.
- The total weightage of the exam is 800 marks.
- The exam comprises of various sections.
- The exam has sectional time limits as well.
- The marking scheme does not include negative marking of any sort.
- The minimum qualifying cut off for a candidate to score if 550 marks and above.
|Module||Time duration||Sections||No of questions|
|Aptitude Module||45 minutes||English Usage Analytical Reasoning Numerical Reasoning||15 15 15|
|Computer Fundamentals||15 minutes||15|
|Psychometric Module||12 minutes||50|
|Domain Module ( each candidate has to attempt the relevant module test)||20 minutes||Civil Electrical Mechanical Electronics Computer Science||20 20 20 20 20|
|Coding Module||30 minutes||3|
|Written English Test (WET)||25 minutes||1|
The CoCubes exam is conducted to assess and analyze the following skills:
- Candidate’s ability to analyze.
- Candidate’s ability to deal with numbers.
- Candidate’s verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate’s ability to visualize and understand real-time problems.
- Candidate’s technical and domain-specific skills.
- A personality profile of the candidate is drawn to assess his skills.
For further details regarding CoCubes exam pattern check the website at www.cocubes.com .