CITS Online Admission 2020
The Directorate General of Training under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is responsible for conducting the All India Common Entrance Test for CITS online admission 2020. The Craft Instructor Training or CIT admission are done on the basis of centralized counselling. The selected candidates are given training in 34 trades at 6 state government institutes of training of trainers (IToT), 12 private institute of training of trainers and 28 national Skill training institutes (NSTI). The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) conducts the various courses.
The NCVT conducts a national level entrance exam for CITS. On completion of the course, the candidate is awarded a Diploma.
Date of start of registration of application for admission: 3rd week of April 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 4th week of April 2020
Date of mock exam: 3rd to 4th week of May 2020
Date of exam: 1st week of June 2020
Mode of application: Online
- General/ Other candidates: 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates: 300/-
- The application fee can be paid through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
Reservation of seats:
- The reservation of seats for candidates is as per the norms laid down by the Government of India.
- The candidate must possess a NTC/ NAC, NCVT certificate in the relevant trade.
- The candidate must possess a Diploma / Degree from a recognized Board of Technical Education or University or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam of All India Trade Test (AITT) are also eligible to apply provided they successfully complete the training under CTS.
- If the candidate fails the CTS exam, the candidate will not be granted online admission.
- The candidate must appear for the AICET held at 25 centers across India.
For any further details or queries regarding CITS online admission 2020 check the website at www. http://nimionlineadmission.in .