CITS Admission 2020
The Directorate of General Training, under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is responsible for conducting the Comprehensive Training in Skills and Training methodology. It aims at transferring hands-on skills to candidates for a better career opportunity and sustainability. The CITS courses are offered in 34 trades, 28 NSTI’s and 18 IToTs. The CITS admission 2020 has been notified by the ministry on its website.
The date for CITS admission will be updated soon on the website.
The All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) is conducted by the Directorate of General Training for granting admission to Crafts Instructor Training through a common exam.
- The candidate must possess a NTC/ NAC (NCVT certificate in the relevant trade).
- The candidate must possess a Diploma/ Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized Board/ Technical University or its equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for final year exam of AITT and undergoing training under Craftsmen Training Scheme are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for final year exams for Diploma/ Degree are also eligible to apply.
- General/ OC candidates: 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates: 300/-
- The candidate must pay the application fee through online mode using a credit or debit card or other net banking options.
Reservation of seats:
- The reservation of seats for candidates from various categories will be as per the guidelines laid down by the Central Government.
CITS exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam will consist of multiple choice objective questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The exam will comprise the following:
- 75% questions will be related to the trade the candidate has applied for.
- 25% questions will be related to aptitude, numeric and logical reasoning.