Christmas Decoration Ideas DIY:
As November draws to a close, the month of December springs up the festive cheer welcoming the holiday season and ringing in the fiesta of Christmas. Like all festivals, Christmas holds special meaning in the lives of millions across the globe. Time to get together with the family, hearty meals, joy and laughter. Christmas decoration DIY is one way in which the family can get together and decorate the house and welcome the spirit of love and happiness.
Here are some fantastic and easy Christmas decoration ideas DIY:
- Felt around ¾ yard each in red, white green or any other color of choice
- Matching threads
- Sewing machine
- Trace the outline of a stocking of the size you want on a tracing paper.
- Take felt and cut the stocking pieces as per the trace design. Cut both the front and back of the stocking from the felt.
- Cut a contrasting color of felt for the cuff in size 14” x 7”
- Cut the applique design at least 3 designs from the felt of your choice.
- Cut a 1” x 8” strip for the hanging loop.
- Take the front and back of the stocking and pin it along the curved edges. Match the corners and stitch the two, leaving the upper edge open. Turn the stocking right side out.
- Take the felt for cuff and pin it. Stitch the cuffs together to form a tube. Fold it in half, now take the right side out and the raw edges inside and sew it.
- Place the cuff on the inside of the upper edge and stitch. Fringe the edges with a scissor.
- Take the applique designs of felt and glue it on the stocking.
Glittery Mason jar
- Empty mason jars
- Flat brush
- Flameless candle
- Clean the Mason jar and wipe it properly.
- Take a flat brush and apply glue on the inside of the Mason jar. Put a heavy coat of the glue at the bottom of the jar and slightly lighter coat towards the top.
- Lightly apply glue towards the top of the jar and leave 1/4th of the top of the Mason jar free.
- Take a spoon full of glitter and pour it in the jar, gently moving the jar slowly so that the glitters sticks to the glue.
- Pour out the excessive glitter back into the container.
- Allow to dry. Place the candles inside the mason jars and your Christmas decoration is ready for use. Place the Mason jars with some greens and pine cones to make it even more appealing.
Use these Christmas decoration ideas DIY this Christmas to welcome the festive fervor.