Christ University Bangalore Admission 2020:
Christ University was established as Christ College in 1969. The college was recognized as an autonomous institution by the University Grants Commission in 2004. The Ministry of HRD declared the college as a Deemed to be University in 2008 under the name Christ University. The Christ University is one of the most prominent seats of higher learning in the country. Christ University Bangalore admission 2020 has been notified on the university website.
|B.Tech||1st October 2019 to 20th June 2020|
|B.Tech LE||8th December 2019 to 31st May 2020|
|B.Ed||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|B.Arch||1st October 2019 to 31st May 2020|
|BA LLB||8th December 2019 to 16th April 2020|
29th January 2020 to 23rd
March 2020 (Session II)|
8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020 (MBA Executive)
|M.Tech||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|M.Com and MCA||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|MSW||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|M.Sc||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|LLM||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|MA||8th December 2019 to 18th May 2020|
|Ph.D.||11th December 2019 to 8th June 2020|
|M.Phil||3rd January 2020 to 8th June 2020|
- The application fee varies for all the courses.
- The application fee is dependent on the place of selection of the candidate of the entrance exam.
- The candidate can pay the fee online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- Christ University conducts an admission test for the following courses:
- BA Journalism (Hons) / CEP / BA English (Hpns) / JPENG
- BA Economics (Hons) / EMS / BCA
- B.Sc Psychology (Hons)
- BCOM (Hons) / BCOM (SF) / BBA F&A / BCOM P / BCOM IF / BHM
- BBA / BBA( H) / BBA FIB
- BALLB / BBA LLB
- M.Sc Psychology (Clinical)
- M.Sc Psychology (counselling/HRDM)
- The candidate must log in to the website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill the application form with all the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload scanned copies of the following documents along with the application:
- Recent passport sized photograph in JPEG/ JPG format and dimension 3.5cm X 4.5 cm.
- The mark sheets of classes 10th and 12th.
- Score of the entrance exam.
- Mark sheet of graduation if applying for higher course.
For any further queries regarding Christ University Bangalore admission 2020 check the website at https://christuniversity.in/apply-online#news .