Cg Open School Admission Form 2019-20:
The Chhattisgarh State Open School admission form has been released by the state board. The CG Open School was opened with the aim to provide the students with an opportunity to complete their High School and Higher Secondary School. The CG Open School admission form 2019-20 can be checked online for all the details about eligibility, admission fee, and others.
Here are the details of the CG Open School admission form 2019-20:
Admission to class 10th and 12th
- Higher School Certificate examination: Those candidates who have passed class 10th qualifying examination or have passed class 11th from a recognized board are eligible to appear for HSC examination.
- Senior school certificate examination: Those candidates who have passed class 9th qualifying examination from a recognized primary school are eligible to appear.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- If the candidate is from a reserved category, there is a relaxation of up to 45% marks to be eligible for the exam.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
Interested candidates can log in to the official website at www.cgsos.co.in and fill the registration form. The details of the admission procedure must be followed as specified by the website. The candidate must register themselves and get a unique log in ID and password. The relevant details must be filled along with the requisite documents. The documents to be uploaded must be in the format and size as specified by the CG Open School. Before submitting the form it is imperative to verify that the information given and documents uploaded are authentic. The application fee must be paid as specified and a print out of the submitted form must also be taken.
The time table is usually released by September/ October of the academic year. The exam is held in the month of April. For any other details or queries about the CG Open School admission form 2020-21 can be checked online.