CCC Exam Pattern:
The Computer Certificate Course or CCC is a course conducted by NIELT under the Digital Literacy Program being run under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. NIELT offers a variety of courses that include CCC, ACC, ECC, BCC and CCC+. These courses are imperative as an essential qualification for numerous jobs and vacancies. The examinations are held every month from the 1st Saturday of the month. The CCC exam pattern can be seen online at the NIELT website.
Here are the detail of the CCC exam pattern:
|NIELIT||National Institute of Electricity and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Examination Date||The exam will be conducted every month|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
The CCC exam pattern is as follows:
- The CCC exam will not have any marks, instead a grading system will be followed.
|>, =85%||75%- 84%||65%- 74%||55%- 64%||50%-54%|
- The CCC exam is a computer based online test.
- The CCC exam will have a total of 100 questions.
- The questions of the CCC exam will be multiple choice objective questions.
- If a candidate secures a minimum 50% or more, a passing certificate will be awarded.
- The length of the course is 10 days and is carried out in an intensive pattern.
- The course duration is as follows:
Theory: 25 hours
Practical: 50 hours
Assignment: 5 hours
The CCC syllabus has 8 modules which cover numerous aspects of the computer concepts. These include the following:
- Module 1: Introduction to Computer and Baic concepts
- Module 2: Operating systems
- Module 3: Elements of Word Processing
- Module 4: Spread Sheet
- Module 5: Internet, www and web browsers
- Module 6: Communication and collaboration
- Module 7: Application of presentation
- Module 8: Application of Digital financial services
The CCC exam pattern, application form and other details can be checked online on the NIELTS website.