CBSE Practical 2020 Dates:
Each year lakhs of students appear for the CBSE conducted board exams for higher secondary and senior secondary classes. The board exam is conducted on an All India scale where students from all over the country and abroad appear for the board exams of class 10th and 12th respectively. The boards consist of a practical exam and a theory exam. The practical exam is a part of the internal assessment conducted by the school itself. CBSE practical 2020 dates have been announced by the board for the students to prepare well. Students can improve their results substantially with practical’s held within the school.
Here are the details of the CBSE Practical 2020 dates:
|CBSE Practical Exam||1st January 2020 to 7th February 2020|
|CBSE Theory Exam||15th February 2019|
CBSE Practical exam syllabus for class 10th
|CBSE Class 10 Practical Exam Syllabus|
|The World Of Living|
|The Natural Phenomenon|
|How Things Work|
CBSE practical exam syllabus for class 12th for various subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math’s and Computer Science will be for 20 marks only. The practical will be conducted by the school teachers only of the respective subjects. In case the practical is of 30 marks, an external examiner will be assigned for conducting the practical.
Some of the highlights of the practical assessment for class 10th and 12th laid down by CBSE are as follows:
- The schools affiliated to CBSE must conduct the practical exams and projects between 1st January 2020 till 7th February 2020.
- The marks will be uploaded immediately by the CBSE, once the assessment is over and results are submitted to CBSE.
- The school must ensure correct marks are given, as once uploaded there will be no rectification of marks allowed.
- Depending on the marks there will be an external and internal examiner assigned by CBSE for the conduct of the practical’s.
- An observer will be appointed for the conduct of the practical’s.
- The marks of the assessment will be uploaded immediately after the practical’s on the link provided by CBSE.
The CBSE practical 2020 dates have been finalized and no school will be granted any extension whatsoever in any circumstances. The schools must conduct the practical’s and the project work within the stipulated time and upload the results immediately.