CBSE Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
The Central Board of Secondary Education has released a notification regarding recruitment of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, accountant, Junior Accountant, and other vacancies. CBSE has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts. The exam is held online and the CBSE Junior Assistant exam pattern will be beneficial for all those appearing for the exam.
Here are the details of the CBSE Junior Assistant exam pattern:
Date of start of registration of application: 15th November 2019
Last date of submission of completed application: 16th December 2019
Date of exam: 28th January 2020
- The selection procedure consists of 2 stages
- Written exam
- Interview and Skill Test
Exam pattern for Junior Assistant:
- The exam is a computer based written test.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The marking scheme does not have any negative marking.
- The written exam will be common for all vacancies.
- The duration of the Junior Assistant exam is 2 hours.
- The medium of the exam is both Hindi and English.
- The exam will consist of 5 sections. These include:
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs and General Awareness about the Environment.
- Reasoning & Mathematical Ability
- General Hindi & English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Awareness about School Education, Examination Board and its Administration
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs and General Awareness about the Environment (Bilingual)||30||60|
|Reasoning & Mathematical Ability (Bilingual)||25||50|
|General Hindi & English||25||50|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10||20|
|Awareness about School Education, Examination Board and its Administration etc.||10||20|
- On securing the requisite merit, shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and skill test.
- The skill test for CBSE Junior Assistant is as follows:
- Skill Test: The candidate must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
- Duration of the skill test: 10 minutes
For any further details or queries regarding CBSE Junior Assistant exam pattern check the website at www.cbse.nic.in .