Capgemini Exam Pattern:
Capgemini is the leading French company that specializes in management consultancy, consultancy, cloud infrastructure, and consultancy. It is the world’s largest professional services, outsourcing and consulting company. Capgemini conducts on-campus and off-campus recruitment to select suitable candidates for its various offices across India and the world. The Capgemini exam pattern helps eligible candidates prepare in a methodical manner for the recruitment exam.
Here are the details of the Capgemini exam pattern:
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% in 10th , 12th and graduation.
- Candidates holding B.Tech/ BE/ M.Sc in computer science and technology are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not have any pending backlogs at the time of the recruitment.
The Capgemini recruitment consists of 4 stages. These include the following:
- Online test
- GD ( group discussion)
- Technical interview/ skill test
- HR interview
Capgemini Exam pattern:
- The Capgemini exam is a computer based online exam.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The exam consists of a total of 53 questions.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 50 minutes/ 110 minutes.
- The exam consists of 4 sections which include quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, essay writing and pseudo code round.
- The marking scheme does not include any negative marking.
|Capgemini Online Test Syllabus||No of Questions||Time (mins)|
The percentile chart helps candidates prepare better for the written test
|Capgemini Written Test Syllabus||<50 %ile||<60 %ile||<70 %ile||<80 %ile||<90 %ile||<95 %ile|
|Essay Writing||4 marks||5 marks||6 marks||7 marks||8 marks||9 marks|
- The candidate, to secure a 90 percentile, must solve correctly the following at least:
- 15 questions in aptitude.
- 14 questions in reasoning.
- The candidate must secure at least 7 out of 10 in the essay writing.
- 18 questions in pseudo code.
On passing the online test, the candidates will proceed to the GD and interview stages of the recruitment exam. For more details on the Capgemini exam pattern check the website at https://jobs.capgemini.com/ .